Click and have a LOOK

Sunday, August 14, 2011

MEN FOR POLE DANCE !!


I bet most of u doubt about "Men also can heart Pole Dance ??" , in this world nothing is impossible.
So from this man (picture shown above)Mr. Hao Tao, 23, for one, wanted to become a pole dancer since he first saw a woman pole dancing in a pub.

“I was so attracted by her dancing that I completely forgot my friends and just stared at her the whole night… I thought it was something that I could do. My friends scoffed and said it was just for women but I was determined”, said Hao.

However, dance schools refused to teach him because he was a man. Undeterred, he began watching videos and teaching himself how to pole dance.

Today, he earns RM24,000 a month dancing, and is also a pole-dancing instructor , UNBELIEVABLE !!!! ANOTHER WAY ROUND, A SUCCESSFUL MAN DOING HIS OWN FAVOURITE DANCE..EARNING WITH YOUR FAVOURITE INTEREST, IS VERY LIMITED TO MOST OF THE PPL NOWADAYS WHO JUST WORK FOR MONEY..BRAVOO !!


Source: Weirdasianews.com
Images: Wierdasianews.com
Published Aug 13 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment