Click and have a LOOK

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Jazz Audiophile Voices


Finally my CD has arrived in the music song. While I was walking in the music shop searching for some songs to spice up my life, well, a customer was listening to this album for a trial before he bought it, at the same time I was listening too, then after a while I paid for it RM50 for this CD but needed to wait for arrival due to out of stock. Now I'm listening to it at the same time blogging to share with u all about this CD, go and buy it , nice JazZZZZ...


Track listing :
01. Lyle Ritz & Rebecca Kilgore - Sway
02. Pamela Luss with Houston Person - You Belong To Me
03. Niki King - The Very Thought Of You
04. Janet Seidel - Spanish Harlem
05. Saskia Bruin - Estate
06. Lisa Lauren - And I Love Him
07. Todd Gordon & Jacqui Dankworth - If You Could Read My Mind
08. Joe Fagan Quartet ( Feat. Barbara Burkle ) - My Foolish Heart
09. Sarah Morrau - Both Sides Now
10. Alison Burns - Cry Me A River
11. Llona Knopfler - Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
12. Kristy - My Romance
13. Uschi Wiese - Killing Me Softly
14. Daniel Nahmod - Stardust
15. Tresa Sauer - Close To You

No comments:

Post a Comment