Click and have a LOOK

Friday, March 11, 2011

Size Does NOT MATTER


In OVERSEA

Keen to inspire . . . at about 169 centimetres - he has not measured himself for years
 - 19-year-old Zac Delaney stands out during a Wollongong Hawks training session yesterday. 
Photo: Adam McLean

Glen Saville doesn't even bother with the jokes any more. He realises Zac Delaney has heard

 them all. ''What are Snow White and the other six dwarfs really like?''

 ''Does Gulliver visit you often?''

 ''Hey, kid, did you win a spot on the bench in a competition?''

This Hawk is now unfazed at being the shortest player ever in the NBL, 

writes Michael Cowley.


''I just want to become the best player I can. If I don't make the [10-man roster], at least I can look back and say I gave it my best shot and improved as much as I could with the opportunity I have been given, and have make sure I have absolutely no regrets.''


Surprising News for me, what do you guys think ????? 


http://www.smh.com.au/sport/basketball/zac-closes-his-ears-to-the-barbs-and-stands-tall-in-the-game-he-loves-20100111-m2pd.html


In MALAYSIA

Let's come and see what our little KANCIL can DO ~~!~!



No comments:

Post a Comment