Click and have a LOOK

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sony Exhibition - See Asia Through our Lens - March 2011


Yesterday I went to KLCC exhibition hall and entered the world of SONY. Frankly speaking I like the way they marketed and promoted their sales with performance and activities, really fascinating. Below are the photos taken yesterday !~! you guys know what, after a period I walked inside this hall, I realized I'm the only person who took Canon Camera inside ..LOLZZZ

1 . General Introduction

Dancing performance for photo-taking session, superb ~!~!


Place for u take a cup of tea and fill in ur empty stomach ~!!


RED FM DJs came to 'high' up the atmosphere ~!! Good job


Games and Activities to win cameras and small gifts 

2. SPOTLIGHTS





Well, that's all I captured !!, hope u guys enjoy it ~!~!~



No comments:

Post a Comment